Terms and Conditions
Last modified: January 2021
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are a legal binding contract between you, the user that utilizing My Tech Media's Website (referenced below as "You" or the "User"), and My Tech Media Ltd, (referenced below as “My Tech Media”, "us" or “we”), with respect to the use of My Tech Media's website (the "Website").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND USE ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE.
OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES
The Website offers comprehensive information about My Tech Media's business and other content related to it, such as images, logos, icons, data, contact info, text, links, download files, and additional features (“Website Content”).
In addition, the Website offers the User communications means in order to contact My Tech Media, e.g. if the User have any question, if the User wish to be a partner of My Tech Media, interesting in the applicable information in this regard, or want to receive notifications by email (the Website and the Website Content shall be referred together as the “Service”).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSE
We are the owner of the Service, including, but not limited to, any tradenames, trademarks etc.
Except as explicitly provided herein, no other license, right, title or interest, expressed or implied,
are granted to you with respect to the Services.
My Tech Media and its partners reserve any and all rights, title and ownership of the Service. You shall not use My Tech Media's copyrights, trademarks, trade secret or names, or other Intellectual Property right in any way except as expressly agreed in these Terms.
THIRD PARTIES' CONTENT
MY TECH MEDIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH THIRD PARTIES' CONTENT. MY TECH MEDIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR YOUR INTERACTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN RELATED TO ANY THIERD PARTIES' CONTENT, WHICH ARE AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You hereby warrant, represent and undertake that you will not breach these Terms and any laws,
regulations (included administrative guidelines) or other terms and conditions of applicable third
In addition, you hereby warrant, represent and undertake that you will not permit, encourage or otherwise authorize any third party to: (1) use the Services in any way that disable, circumvent, or interferes the security-related features of the Service or prevent others from using the Services; (2) use the Services in any way that is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity; (3) modify, reproduce, or create derivative works from the Service or any part thereof; (4) use the Services in any way that conduct, promote, or contribute to fraudulent, illegal or other inappropriate activities; (5) remove, deface, or change the Service or any part of it; (6) use the Service in any manner that is illegal or not authorized by these Terms; (7) resell, sublicense, rent, assign, or transfer any right of the Service, or other commercially exploit of the Service; (8) Use the Service in any way that violates, misuse or otherwise interferes with any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right. (9) use or access, or try to use or access the Services via automated means, including by crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise; (10) Violate these Terms and any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; or (11) use the tradenames or trademarks of My Tech Media without its prior written approval;
We reserves the right, in our sole discretion to modify these Terms including any other policies incorporated thereto, at any time by posting the modified provision at the Website. Please note that any such modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. The last version date will be reflected in the "Last Modified" heading located at the top of these Terms. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any modification. In the event of material modification that will affect your rights, we will make the best efforts to provide you with an applicable notice.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Services is at your sole risk and we don’t make any kind of representations, warranties express or implied, as to the security of any information you may provide or activities you engage in during the course of your use of the Services, and your use of the Services is under your risk and responsibility. Subject to applicable law and to the provisions of these Terms, the Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, regarding the Services and your use thereof, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, security, compatibility, non-infringement or completeness of responses, results and lack of negligence. You hereby agree that we will not be responsible for any decision made or not made by you, or action taken or not taken by you in reliance on the Service. Moreover, we do not assume any responsibility for any damages, injury or loss incurred as a result or in connection with such actions. does not make any kind of representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, as to the security of any If applicable law will not allow the exclusion of some of the warranties, so to that extent that such exclusions may not apply.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL MY TECH MEDIA, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, ITS DISTRIBUTORS, VENDORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "MY TECH MEDIA's AFFILIATES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJORY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING LABOR COSTS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROFITS, ECT., IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS,THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EVEN IF MY TECH MEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING, MY TECH MEDIA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE OBLIGATIONS THAT IS OUTSIDE OF MY TECH MEDIA'S CONTROL. IN NO CASE SHALL THE AGGREATE LIABILITY OF MY TECH MEDIA AND ITS AFFILIATES UNDER THESE TERMS OR ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE SERVICES SHALL EXCEED $500 US DOLLARS WITH RESPECT TO ANY THE CLAIM.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold My Tech Media and its Affiliates, harmless from any third party claims, liabilities, damages, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arising from your breach of these Terms. It is hereby clarified that the obligations under this indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms or Service.
Both parties can terminate these Terms and the Services at any time. If you wish to terminate your use of the Services, you may do so by simply stop using the Service. We may terminate these Terms, suspend or stop your using of all or any part of the Services immediately, without prior notice and any liability. We further receive the right to modify, suspend, change, or discontinue any feature of the Service at any time and without notice and any liability to you whatsoever in connection therewith.
- The Website is not intended to children under the age of 16, or other Users defined as "children" according to the relevant law in the Users jurisdiction. The User further represent and warrant that he/she is eligible to enter into these Terms, and he/ she has all proper authorization to enter into these Terms.
- The relationship between the parties is that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in these Terms is intended to, or should be considered as intention to create a joint venture, employment partnership or agency relationship.
- If any provision of these Terms will be determined by court as invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain valid and in full force and effect.
- These Terms, its performance and the Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Israel, without regard to principles of conflicts of law or any provisions that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The parties hereto agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms and the Services, will be the competent court in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Any claims with regard to the Service shall be limited to twelve (12) months, and will be immediately barred afterwards.
- These Terms constitute the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the Website, Website Content and Services.
- In no event a failure of My Tech Media to enforce any rights or provision in these Terms shall be consider as a waiver of such rights or of subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
- You shall not assign or transfer any rights under these Terms. My Tech Media has the solely right to assign the rights and obligations in and to these Terms and the Service to a third party at its sole discretion.
- If you have any questions or queries about these Terms or regarding the Website and Services, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following link: email@example.com